Tids' rules learned from using Mastodon for a month.
1. Always assume your sarcasm will be read at face value.
2. People never want to see anything, so CW like a motherfucker.
3. Where the terms "Dude" or "dudette" are concerned, "fam" is always the preferable, neutral adressor.
4. If you are a straight cis white man, apologise for it and then CW everything else you post.
5. It IS @citrustwee 's birthday and @lynnesbian IS a cute, benevolent deity.
6. No capitalism.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!